Friday, December 5, 2008

thought it was so cute that Chris wanted to decorate the tree with us...he actually did more than more girls...they usually put an ornament or two on..and then disapear...they all look like bratts in this one!!
and here she is.....simple and real...I love it!!
after decorating..we rented step brothers...oh my gosh it was so funny!! but sitting back and looking at the beautiful christmas lights couldn't help but to miss Ed tonight.....he would always get so excited about making the girls have a good christmas....and I just wish he were here....
Today is my neice Destiny's birthday she is 7...gotta run and get her a present for her birthday party tonight....she always wants horse stuff...and then I need to rest up for tomorrow we are going to the Christmas in Ida night parade of lights..I think this will be our 3rd or 4th year....and every year it's freezing cold..last year we got rained on..then it snowed..so we were walking snowmen...but my friend JJ always has a float...for creative memories...with this giant pair of scissors...it's awesome...and they have a radio disney concert which sommer loves!!! and every....year..we freeze so bad..I say we aren't doing this again...but here I am planning again..it is beautiful though like a ton of floats all lit up in christmas lights.... http://www.christmasinida.com/eventschedule.php


1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What a pretty tree! Hopefully I get over this horrible sinus infection and am able to get our tree up. I was excited about it, but now just want to get better.

The Christmas in Ida looks like fun. Have a great night and a fabulous weekend!