Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF

I know I have some friends out there....croppin' this weekend...Miki's group.....and Erins!! Wish I was at both of them....but looks like I will be sitting them out this weekend......i feel like I have no mojo lately....hopefully it returns this weekend....did do a couple pages for my art journal...seen this quote on another blog....her name is kate..and I found her off of renee's blog, so I lifted her quote....she does awesome mini's....right up my alley... http://lifeintheobrienhouse.typepad.com/ so I did this page for my journal....have I told you how much I love having a typewriter again?? this one was just a simple page....I used an envelope, and a old picture of us..(we look like new born babies) I am thinking this was 1987....
somebody....and it sucks that I can't remember who...maybe it was someone at one in my grief group.....talked about getting a set of those solar lights and putting one at the cemetary.....and then putting the other in our yard......so I picked up a set....and it was kinda beautiful...when ours lit last night...thinking that his was lit too....
tried to take a picture.......of it lit...
just think this time next week.....I will be an aunt again....kinda getting excited!! and then after she's born...me and the girls are off to Chillicothe ohio....yeehaww...
8 months today............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean you, the girls and "Betty" your new GPS gal will be heading to Ohio! Love the solar light idea...and your journal pages are fab! I am so glad you photo-shopped the bat out of your cave.

Jeniece

Anonymous said...

Your were babies...great page..and love the journal page..it's so real! Why are you going to Ohio, Vacation? Missing you guys too....we need to make plans to scrap soon...I've been too busy the last two weeks..with garage sale and working..that I only scraped one page...well off to Scrappy Chic get on the Bus Tour Today...have a sweet weekend!

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Man, I have been telling you about Kate's blog everytime I see you lately!! I knew it was right up your alley...check out her new kit club link on her blog. If you use your own materials and use her theme, you can win a free kit if they pick you. I bet you could win easy!!

Have a great week,
Alison