Saturday, June 28, 2008

lookie here.....

came across these beauties.....at Scrappy Chic last night....oh yeah...don't they make you wanna scrap...my favorite word on one of the tickets...is "story".....and those bigger tickets are going to be perfect for the typewriter!!! I also got to pick up my DT kit....and it had some beautiful...new papers from basic grey!! So as of right this minute...I am itchin' to scrap!!!! I hope it's stays.....cause look at the other treasure I found...these lil things caught my eye......from across the isle....at Target!!
it's actually for holding business cards....but come on...do you see a mini book...like I do?? it's even got new born baby...page protectors......I wanted a green one but they were sold out....so they only had purple and brown..so I took the brown.... sounds like the "ohio" trip might be off......or shortened...but I might be going somewhere else in july....???


1 comment:

Kirsten said...

HA I got some of those tags yesterday at my LSS too funny! I know tho that you will put them to better use then I could lol cant wait to see what you do with ur goodies!