Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Last weekend...I went to a graduation party for a son of my friend from high school...actually friends since we were like 7....Penny... was kinda cool to see her mom and aunt too...brought back lots of memories
also made a run out to scrappy chic....and had to have the new tim holtz mini stapler..alot of the ladies had it in texas....and it is even better in person....can't wait til' I actually scrap again....so I can play with it.

and these chipboard numbers from sassafrass...just screamed at me from the shelf...had to have them!!



well we have finals this week at school...so it's a crazy week....but hope to do well and looking forward to a week off next week.....and I am going down to Ohio to visit Ed's family...they're having a bbq...and I am looking forward to that, plus on monday..night I am going to the jason aldean concert!!



5 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi girl! Just wanted to stop in and say hi and man girl you look fantastic!!!!

latte_grande said...

Oh, I had forgotten about that little stapler...thanks for the reminder! I'm pretty sure I HAVE to have one! :) Cute Sass, too.

Have fun at the concert!

Unknown said...

OMG! I just read your GG interview. I had NO IDEA! Now I remember Ho asking if I was around yet when you lost Ed (& I wasn't). You have a 19 year old??? How old are you gf? lol You remind me of my mom. My dad passed when they were both 34 & she had 2 young girls to raise. What strength & courage that takes. And they are both beautiful! Everyday I'm wishing I could go back & spend more time with everyone! Good luck on finals.

Laurajean said...

OMG, i had forgotten about the mini stapler too...U lucky girl, I'm so on a hunt for it now ;)

Vee said...

those sass numbers are some of my favorite!