Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am back!! and just wanted to say.....it was AWESOME!!! First I took my anatomy quiz and test on thursday before I took off...and found out I got 100% on the quiz and a 82% on the test!! whoo..hoo!!! So after school my family came over.....I literally had a car full drop me off....mom, dad...and the girls....it was sweet!!! oh my gosh I was scared here...but tried to act like I fly all the time!!!
and of course me and the girls had to get a quick pic.....before I headed in!



yep...even let mom drive my pumpkin!!


Oh...lord texas here I come!!!



okay...it's no secret...I love taking pics of feet...so had to get some pics of feet in the air....wait that could sound wrong..if you have a dirty mind...!!




but seriously the flight went perfect it was a little late taking off.....and I did get the pat down in chicago..when I switched planes!!! but besides that....the seats were comfy, the seat belt fit...easy...and I even ventured into the bathroom!! no problem






and when I got to texas.....I was picked up by the famous...Tally Ho...lattee....and pinky...bet you can't guess which one is pinky? ha,ha!!
I actually did like 11 pages while I was there...and I have a ton more pics...so I will be posting new stuff all week...to get caught up...life is busy...right now...had to jump right back into school..feel like I've been going non stop since I got off the plane!!





















7 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

glad you got home so safely darling!!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Great pictures.....love your projects, 11 is a good number...lol!

Jen Gall said...

Oh Staci, I miss you already! LOVE you!

Carmen O. said...

Great photos Staci! Love the LO's and am looking forward to posts all week. Welcome home and glad you had easy flights and a wonderful time!

Sandi Arnold said...

Glad to hear you had a blast...love the pic's and the pages...can't wait to see more! Congrats on your Quiz and test scores too! Go Staci Go!

Angie Moses said...

wow...I didn't know Pinky was gonna be there too!!! WOW OH WOW..I love that gal from Just Scrappin! Glad you had fun

Roni said...

so glad i got to meet u irl! u rock momma! love the lo's....hey and any time you need help with that stalker problem, no worries, i got u! :)