Sunday, March 8, 2009

lss closing

was sad to hear that a scrapbook store in my area is closing "Sisters Scrapbooking" I just feel like we are losing alot of them..I don't think that there is anything close anymore.....but I did pick up a few goodies..I think everything is 35% off now... http://www.mysistersscrapbooking.com/mysistersscrapbooking.php yesterday I babysat alyssa all day....she was kinda grumpy..so I tried to share the job with the kids.....
here she has a messy face of sticky jello....
and not sure what she's doing here...looks like she is giving sommer a breast exam..ha,ha!! usually sommer is the best babysitting assistant..but she had her lockin at school..and so she stayed up all night..so eventually she just went to bed...
and here is when aunt stac...just wanted to go to bed....
but after she left...I decided to scrap a little...just a simple one of her lil' bow...
this time change is so weird....feels so early..but it's 10am..maybe 'cause it's so gloomy out today too...well I need to get off of here now..and go to the gym......the scale is pissing me off this week....I wish I could get over the numbers...but it's so hard...if it doesn't say a good number than I don't feel good.....something I need to work on....




1 comment:

latte_grande said...

Oh, that's too bad about your LSS, but yay for great deals! It really does seem like all the small scrappy stores are closing...maybe they'll be coming back soon?

Little Alyssa is TOO cute, and I can't believe how big she's gotten! Such a sweet little booger. :)