Friday, October 24, 2008

Somerset Memories Toot !!

got an email from Somerset Memories this morning....asking for a layout...that I just love!! and was pretty excited since the last layout that they asked for was already taken....plus this was the first one picked up without using scrapsubmit....which I miss horibly!! trying to get all my junk together for the weekend crop....but as usual I wait til' the last minute and then throw it all together.....but I did get my clip it up....filled up!! but I wonder if these things have a weight limit....'cause I am putting a hurting on this thing...it's full!!! and I know that transporting it is going to be a good time!! Oh well it will be nice to have everything right in front of me easy to grab......
and guess what I got out of seeing high school musical 3...her sister offered to take her...and they went to the midnight show!! So sommer just thought that was so cool!!!!

4 comments:

renee said...

1. congrats on the layout!
2. i NEED that clip it thing! bad.
3. we have to scrapbook soon. asap!

Genevieve kerns said...

congrats! Ive been submitting for years but never get picked. i know i abviously need to get better but, do you have any tips? What is that scrapsubmit thing you were talking about??

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on another pub! You are on a roll! Next thing you know, you'll be getting paid to do this. Have fun this weekend!

Alison

Anonymous said...

big congrats!

hope you got lots done scrapping : )