Wednesday, October 22, 2008

shopping!!

thought I would hit Scrappy Chic since I am going to a weekend crop, this weekend.....plus I still had some credit from the yard sale!!! and check out some of the goodies I picked up......this Amy butler bag is just so stinkin' cute!!! and I had I used my 40% off coupon and got it for like $12-$13 bucks!!! awesome!!and then I picked up a couple sheets of the amy butler paper too...it so looks like it's fabric....and there was also the new cosmo cricket!!! gorgeous....greens and oranges.....and polka dots..and of course had to pick up a new pack of thickers....how cool are those..shiny and green!! I think I need to go back for the red too....and those maya road rub on's called out my name when I walked by....so I had no choice!!
and the this stuff from KI memories...it feels like a placemat....not sure what I am gonna do with it......
but I figured you could use it...in the same way we use hambly....chop it up...and use it here and there...I also thought it would be a cute cover for a mini book??
came across this hat...yesterday!! and when sommer got home...I said I need a few pics.....'cause I know this hat and her eyes........would look cute together...
oh and don't forget the freckles too....these will be fun to scrap....







8 comments:

Robin said...

Love the new pics of Sommer! Can't wait for our photo shoot on Sunday...rain, rain stay away! :)

Carmen O. said...

Great pix of Sommer, she does look so cute in that hat. I love the goodies you picked up. I'm trying to use as much as I can from my stash.

Anonymous said...

Sommer looks beautiful... you have a great eye for details. I tried to get your kit, but they were sold out. :( Bad for me, but good for you!!! Maybe next time.

Barb said...

Cool stuff Stacey

latte_grande said...

Sommer is such a cutie...that hat looks great on her! Love your new scrappy goodies!

denine zielinski said...

Such sweet pictures with that adorable hat! Enjoy your goodies!

Aartee said...

Awesome finds...you always have great mini books so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Alison said...

Now I need to go spend the rest of my credit at SC! Love that bag. Sommer looks so great in that hat, can't wait to see the layout...