Friday, May 16, 2008

Somerset Memories toot X 3!!!

got an email yesterday from somerset and they want 3 layouts.....and I love!! the layouts that they picked so I am super excited!! One is of Ed and the other 2 are of Tonee'.....shhh..don't tell sommer..ha,ha......We are supposed to get together with jeniece and the kids....to go to some moonbounce jumpy place....I know I am getting old....when I would rather....scratch my eyes out...than go...but I know that sommer will have fun....and to be honest I probably will too..once I get there...I think I am just scarred from years and years of chucke cheese visits!!! Last night I finished a page for a challenge over at TallyScrapper you had to use crayons on your page.......so I did an outline in black crayon...which Ilike the way it looks on the textured paper...and then I colored behind the word lunch.....

I got this mini book from Miki...it was one of those tabbed books from scenic route? I decided that it would be a cute album for my scrap celeb pics....that I really didn't know what to do with!!!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Staci on more pubs! When I was looking at your gallery yesterday on sb.com, it seemed like there were an awful lot of "Out for Pubs"! Love the book too, great idea!

Alison

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon I'll be able to say "One of my fav CELEB scrappers is Staci Compher!" =0)
Awesome layouts and congrats on the publications!! =0)

Anonymous said...

A BIG WHOO HOO..on 3 more publications! Congrats! I love the new page you did and the clebs mini books is just perfect, can't wait to see that one in person too! Sandi

Norma Kennedy said...

ALL of UR work just ROCKS- your album and UR layout are just amazing !

Norma

Vee said...

congrats on the pubs x 3, that is awesome!!! love your road trip and scrap star minis :)

Stacey said...

wow girl!!! congrats!!! You totally rock!!!!! LOVE that mini book!!!!!!

doris sander said...

congratulations on the somerset calls! :D

Unknown said...

super congratulations Staci! totally lovin' that album!

Taniwha said...

Staci, you are in a little BOM I did, you and KC, my favourite scrapbookers! Just so you know, you're out there in peoples little books too hun. Cause you rock! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW - that is awesome - congrats x3!!!