Wednesday, May 28, 2008

check this out....

ran into scrappy chic yesterday....and was so excited to see the new dot n go....it's so nice to have a dispenser for those glue dots....plus I used my 40% off coupon...oh yeah..don't you love...coupon day!!! look what else I picked up from Scrappy Chic.... Okay brace yourself!!! for some magic!! these rubons look 7 gypsie-ish..but they're from cherry arte...and they rock!!!! I've already used two rows of numbers on my newest layouts.....I love numbers....put me at my table with some numbers and polka dots...and I am a happy scrapper!!
this is my first one for the DT...used some flocked paper from doodlebug,flocked alphas from prima and the buttons are new from scenic route...I love the mustard color...
another one for the DT used making memories paper, american crafts alpha stickers..and those yummy number rubons...
In my DT kit...I got some of these heidi swapp chipboard pieces...and when I punched everything out...I noticed the negative circle piece...
cut it out....
and had instant circles...perfectly shaped and spaced....I thought you could even paint the insides...that would be cool!!








8 comments:

Jana said...

Fabulous stuff, Stac!! I love the numbers too... I'll have to pick some up. Great idea for the negative space using the circles. My first thought is that you would trim it and use those to circles as a mat for pictures. I love how just a bit of the pattern shows around the opening. I might try that myself! Fabulous pages as usual!

Anonymous said...

Um, Teacher...when will you be doing an online class? Sign me up! I love the how-to's, you should do that more often!
Alison

🌈🌈🌈 said...

So smart girl! Love the new goodies. Can't wait to see the dot n go, tired of finding dots on my tool bag...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

very cool pages for DT...lovin the new rub-ons...they are a must have..and the tip of using the negitive space to make the circles...see you are a teacher at heart...more, more, more please! Sandi

Genevieve kerns said...

Cute LO's!!!! lol...thats so funny...i just did a sidewalk calk page too! Love how you used the leftovers from the die cuts to make your circles...very clever!

Anonymous said...

I want a dot-n-go! Love the new work, as usual! Thanks for stopping by last night....your the best!

Jeniece

Carmen O. said...

Love all the goodies, especially the numbers! I gotta look for those. I love how you used the circles.

Stacey said...

ohhhh what a fabulous idea!!!! wow!! totally love the LO's..and those rubons...mmmmm I need to get me some of those!!!