Wednesday, May 14, 2008

brace free!!!

Tonee' got her braces off......and she is lovin' her new chompers...which makes me happy, I needed braces when I was younger and my parents could'nt afford it.....so when me and Ed found out that Tonee' needed them....we really wanted to get them for her....even though we had to struggle to pay for them.....we did it...and she ended up having to wear them for almost 4 years.......but they look great...and she's happy.... finished a layout using some of the new making memories noteworthy paper.....yum!!!
also finished another mini album..this one I used some mini coin envelopes...and printed my pics on them...and I love these travel die cuts from heidi swapp....perfect for the cover....
















10 comments:

Stacey said...

ohhhh look at Tonee's eyes!! they are gorgeous!!!! love her new smile too!!!! and your mini album...WOW!!! WHERE DO U COME UP WITH THESE IDEAS???????

renee said...

omg....i LOVE the mini album!!! makes me want to finish mine! by the way, we need to scrap together...i miss you!

Anonymous said...

Lovin that mini album...you are now the queen of mini albums too! Glad to see Tonee brace Free, my Kids both had them and thanked me for them later! Sandi

ChristyR said...

Love it! Your lilacs are so beautiful! Happy belated Mother's Day!

Jen Martakis said...

Love the layout! Yummy! And what a fantastic mini!

Alison said...

Staci, put together a kit for that mini book and sell it! Congrats to Tonee for freedom. I am like you, didn't want my parents paying $4 grand for braces, but I want them done now. Appt is in June...hopefully it's not too much and not for 4 years!

Genevieve kerns said...

I really love the 'Bare feet' LO....its simple but makes a big impact! Love it!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

beautiful work.. I love it all! Tonee has some gorgeous eyes!!

Babydoll said...

YAY for Tonee'!! I bet she's happy! I love the new layout. Those toesies are cute!! Great mini book too! :)

Kip said...

I love your travel album!!