Sunday, April 27, 2008

weekend croppin'

just got home from a weekend crop at Miki's I am telling you she could open her own scrapbook getaway...she treated us like princesses....I have pics to share but I haven't dug out my camera yet!! but I did get 4 pages done, altered an "S" that carla bought me and did a page in my journal....but also ran out of printer ink, had one two many shots of tequila and brace yourself...I broke my typewriter.....panic...okay so "ranger" the dog might of helped me break it....but he's too cute to take the blame...









had a blast.....and can't wait to do it again!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pages!!
Sorry to hear about your typewriter. :(

Stacey said...

wow awesome pages!!! wish I could get just ONE page done at a crop!!! let alone 3!!! lol

Benita said...

Glad you have a great weekend! Love the pages you did! Now I wanna see the altered S. Sorry to hear about your typewriter :(

BTW, I tagged you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing I could have been there...looks like you guys had too much fun! Great new pages! Sandi

Babydoll said...

Loving all the layouts!! I think my favorite is the one of you taking shots!! LOL!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Love those lo's!