Thursday, April 10, 2008

Somerset Memories toot!!

tuesday night I was talking with jeniece who got a page picked up with scrapbook etc!! Congrats girl!!...but then I was telling her that...I was kinda itchin' for a new pub too....and the next morning ....I got a request from somerset memories.....so I am very excited about that....but I still have not found the mojo yet...I am searching!! I think that allison took it from me...cause if you check out the pages she's been doing lately!! http://cloningchickens.blogspot.com/ but I did need to get one done for a challenge over at tallyscrapper, and it was right up my alley...you had to use music as an inspiration, the name of the song as the title..and then at least a verse of the song in the journaling, and Tonee' says that this(one more day by lonestar) is a favorite one of hers, as far as reminding her of her dad...and for anyone that has lost someone we always wonder what we would do with just one more day.... so the hard part was that you had to use eyelets and ribbon..or hand stitching....not crazy about any of the above...except for the ribbon....I kid you not that I wasn't sure if I even owned an eyelet any more...but I found one..and it was "green" not perfect, but I tried to scuff it up and hide it behind the ribbon!! I know this picture of ed is an awful one...completely took him off gaurd...but it is the last one I took at my moms birthday party on october 21st,2007.....if I would've know I only had a few more days...I would've took a million more..but I am thankful...that I took as many as i did....I know that I can be ....maybe just a tad bit annoying with the camera...(that's okay...I can admit it) but I just love capturing...things on film..so to all the people I annoy with always having my camera everywhere I go....I say to you ...SUCK it!! okay just kidding....but I will always take pictures.....so beware...
and speaking of pictures I had some more to post...but my computer is acting up..and not reading my card...I probably need to back up my pictures in case she is about to blow....I mean I think we paid like $400 like 3 or 4 years ago for her...she's getting old.......I mean she has the giganto...screen..that takes up the entire desk!! maybe it's time...to take her out back....??


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an amazing layout - very touching (((hugs)))

Silvitanova said...

That page and picture is beautiful! Wow Somerset Memories; congratulations!

Stacey said...

haaa haaa haaa that was funny you said to "suck it"...hee hee caught me off guard!lol
congrats on the pub!!! You so deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

If I REALLY had your mojo, I would keep most of it, but break off pieces and sell them on ebay to all these people that read your blog. I'd be rich, baby! Thanks for the comment. I'm really happy to be making things...

Alison