Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monday CHA 2010 Studio Calico booth

was so super thrilled to get a chance to do Nicole Harpers mini book make n' take over at the studio calico booth...it is so cute!! and so nicole!! you know shes a mini book goddess!!!

even got to meet davinie....yeah!! did her make n' take the next afternoon...the cutest magnets made out of cardboard, awesome studio calico papers...and even got to warm up my sewing machine skills....




come on am I the only one that can't pass up one of these photo ops...??? how could I...such a nerd!! I think this was at the I love to create booth




me and julie...after finishing up the make n take at the 3mm booth....


still have tons of pics trying to get uploaded, I have to say this trip was so much fun, thought I would've been bored by the end..but I could've honestly done another day....and all the product...some of my favs that I am counting the days to get are ...the new making memories travel line, october afternoon, studio calico, 7 gypsies, jillibean, websters pages, maya road, prima......just to mention a few!! LOL




No comments: