Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Joes crab shack

Okay I aint gonna lie...when this showed up in front of me I was a little scared!! was a little scared of breaking somethings legs...and then eating the meat out of it!! ugghhh...but after the first one...it was on..it was so good I was tearing it up!! by the end of the night..we were covered in crab meat....and not just our own..I think me and julie..flung chris with crab meat all night...lol..hey I was a crab virgin!!oh yeah...a scrapbookers dream when they brought out the giant bibs!!! Nerds!!! me, chris & julie........
dig in!!!


and of course had to get in the mood with a drink called "gone fishin' complete with gummy fish floating in the blue drink!!! was so yummy....



having a blast, missing school and home a little...lol...

1 comment:

renee said...

how can you miss michigan when you're in sunny southern cali!!!! i miss it there!! enjoy the rest of your vacation!!