Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Morning....we had a great Easter this year...Mom stayed over....dad came over, Mikey and the kids....came out for dinner and an Easter egg hunt.... and how cute are my chairs??? and I love that I picked out all different colors!! what the heck they're cute!!






and alyssa found the golden egg....I think her daddy may have helped...





The family.....one less again this year..with Michelle out of the picture..but we're okay...with just us....



I told Tonee' next easter she'll be 20 and is no longer aloud to participate in the egg hunt!!! she was mad...ha,ha..!! just kidding there is no age limit on our hunts!!!











2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Looks like a lot of fun and those chairs are fabulous! I would love having different colors too. I'd love to do an egg hunt, can I come next year? :D.

{raisingAlexis} said...

looks like a fun fun day!