Saturday, January 10, 2009

it's so cold...

just made me a sugar free hot cocoa...with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast...good combo...right?? the peanut butter and jelly is that calorie free stuff....have you tried it?? it's okay....different...but it passes!! Okay so I am hoping to get snowed in today...they say we are supposed to get like another 4 to 6 inches of snow......sounds good!! Went to the movies yesterday...ended up taking chris and Tonee' too...it was pretty good...could've been a little more scary for me...but there were parts....that were yikes!! but it kept the kids squirming in their seats!! and then afterwards I came home to these 2 boxes on my porch!! ....gotta love Scrapbook Trends goodie boxes!!!here are my goodies for my layout in the DEC 2008 issue...
and it's of miss Sommer.... and this is the goodie box for the JAN 2009 issue..
which is when lil' alyssa made her pub debut!!! plus I was glad to get a friends buttons that she makes pubbed too.... these are the adorable buttons from cutesy glam designs.. check out her etsy shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5690419 plus it looks like she has some sales going on!!!
and then I needed to get some more pages done for the DT...and I got to play around with this cute line called "heart attachk" from We R Memory Keepers..and and it's just so cutesy...had to use these pics of the girls....
not much going on today...I am serious when I say I want to get snowed in...looking forward to my canvas class next saturday at scrappy chic...wishing it was today...I am so impatient!!! I have also jumped on the bandwagon...of this 365 project craziness!!! I probably already take a pic a day...but I picked up a binder for my pics yesterday....and started taking pics..instead of getting caught up..I am just starting from here...but it should be fun!! to see a years worth of snippets of your life....Okay my hot cocoa...is calling my name....







3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Gosh Staci, I just love your layouts and wish I had your talent! Guess today will be a day spent creating and watching movies :). Have a scrappin fab weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love hearing you guys talk about 'getting snowed in' and such while we are down here in Australia in 100 degrees! We never have snow where I am...it's like Florida I guess! Your pages are wonderful, and they reflect the strong person you are.

Alison said...

I'm snowed it too! Having fun with the kiddos.

You rock, baby! I am thinking of signing up for that class next Saturday just cuz I miss ya'll! And it looks beautiful too...

Alison