Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bad Boys-Bad Boys what cha gonna do??

Okay last night we went and cropped over Renee's house...who by the way I would like to let you know that she has a great "scrubby" he dragged tables up stairs when we thought we wanted to scrap upstairs, then back down stairs when whe realized it was too small upstairs....even helped with our bags....and then went and got dinner!! Oh yeah..she's got a keeper.....and look at the mess we made in her beautiful living room!!and Renee had all the crop goodies....snacks,pop...oh yeah..and we may have had a little wine tasting going on.
love this pic...looks like I have a cig....in my hand...nope I'm not that cool...it's a rub on tool....and I almost finished 1/2 my glass of wine....
and jeniece was just kicking out one gorgeous page after another...her mojo was flowing......so back to the 'Bad boys title" when we left renee's it was like 1 am , and it was real foggy....and we were almost home....she was driving by the way....and in the mirror...the lights were flashing...WOOT...WOOT!! we got pulled over.....asking if we had been drinking tonight!!! yikes...lucky she wasn't ....so we got the flashlight....put on us...where were you coming from...questions.., once he realized that we were just fighting the fog....he let us go...It was funny though....to tell a cop that you were out scrapbooking till 1am...just sounds like a lie....so that was pretty exciting...and at renee's jeniece kept saying she wanted to watch cops....on the TV...but we got our real life cops.....
and I actually got a couple things done too...this first one is for a art journal I am starting for a challenge over at Tally Scrapper.....your first thing was to pick a word for your journal...and I picked "strength"I think I am going to just do all different size pages....and just put in it what ever I want.....and try and keep it going for the 2008!!
and this one was for another challenge on Tally Scrapper....it's of Tonee' visiting the in-laws during the summer of 06.
and then this one is for the DT at Scrappy Chic
paper-basic grey & Karen foster (the wine glass paper)
bling title- Me and my big ideas
Making memories-word fetti 2 "love story"
Bo bunny-rubons & Creative imaginations rubons..
heidi swapp-ghost stars
and for the 2008 I used making memories alphabet rubons "rummage" love this font









7 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Looks like a blast!!! Some great stuff flowing too!
You guys are such rebels! teehee!

Jenny said...

I really love this new year's LO! Great job! Congrats on the Tally Scrapper DT, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow those pages are fabulous!!! LOL at the cop!! hee hee I would have peed my pants!!

Yellow Fence said...

Hi! You won a t-shirt over on our blog. Come check it out so you can claim your prize!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...jealous about the crazy mojo at Renee's and jealous about the cop story (and a little jealous over the wine and snacks)! The layouts look great! New Year's Eve was SO MUCH fun! But I really wish I'd been there for the cop...

renee said...

you did bust out some awesome layouts...so cool! and did you have to use the ugliest pic of me?! :)

vannasmom said...

I would have peed in my pants if I was pulled over by the cops! Looks like you had a blast scrapping , love the layouts too!