Saturday, September 12, 2009

Faithy Monique Compher LaClair

I just realized I haven't introduced the newest member of the family....ughhh..Faithy...a stray at my moms.....I told sommer that she is her cat..when she moves out she can take her with her....but she is cute..and yes..Sommer has her dressed in baby doll clothes...but the cat loves it.. went scrapbooking at JJ's crop last night...my bff bailed on me...but she wasn't feeling good...so that's okay...but I did get one page...done..was funny at the crop, a couple people that read my blog..were on me, because I had said I was gonna get a ton of pages done...so when they seen the one...I was busted!! but maybe i will scrap somemore with bff tonight.... Love this one used the new fabric word from prima...picked up from scrappy chic...and the riff raff swirl...



1 comment:

*krystyn* said...

Super cute kitten!!!

I love your layout too (as usual) - is the riff raff swirl painted or raw chipboard color? It looks great!