Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Well it's fathers day and I am trying to get in the mood....to at least celebrate my father, but it is heartbreaking to watch my girls hurt, every fathers day commercial....everybody that mentions fathers day...just kinda shoves a dagger into your heart......but we need to adjust...and we are but that doesn't mean the adjusting isn't painful, but we will pull it together, and I am cooking out for the family today, and then me and the girls will probably run to the cemetary...just to take a minute to slow down, and celebrate what an wonderful father Ed was...and what we wouldn't give to have him flippin' those burgers today with us...I grilled out last night too...tried to make some veggie kabobs...but did put some shrimp on their at the end...
they're so good!!! and like no calories!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was thinking of you all today...


Jeniece