Friday, July 11, 2008

Somerset Memories rooty-toot-toot !!!

got an email last night from somerset memories....asking for 5 more layouts!!! yeah.....3 of sommer, 1 of me...and 1 of my pumpkin'....Also just found out that Adrienne looman...is going to be at CHA!!! so excited to meet her...she was one of my first scrappers that I stalked...hee,hee!! the voting on the playlist is close, but as of right now....the playlist is losing by like 2 votes.......I am going to hopefully crop at JJ's crop tonight, at the red cross....and actually finish a page...it's been forever...so tomorrow...I hope to actually post some kind of scrap book thing...I think I will finish my KC mini book tonight too....and now off to bore you with more family pics.....after our nightmare adventure....at the days inn...we head down an exit and found a holiday inn....loved the balcony...it reminded me of a cruise ship.....it was really nice.....but I don't know if it is just our luck or what...but I was in our room for like a half an hour...and boom...my door swung open...and I thought it was one of the girls...nope,it was the cleaning lady........I could've been standing there in my underwear....!!! but she felt awful.....
the kids went right too...the pool...


and here they're enjoying the hot tub....this was the view from our room...

and then for dinner me and sommer went to a restaurant called skyline chilli...which I had never heard of....it was so yummy...we got chilli cheese fries...but I wish we would've tried the chilli spagetti....



then we ran to the K-mart to get a game...and we picked up...Mad Gab....and I had never really played....but I swear that I almost peed my pants....we laughed so hard...!!!! it's the funniest thing eva....

listening to them sound out these words........it's hi-lar-ious!!! for the final game, tonee' and sommer were partners and then me and chris.....they thought the quiet ones wouldn't do good....yeah...right...it's those quiet ones you got to watch out for......we skunked them.....
and for the last page in a mini book I'm working on of the trip...I wanted a group shot.....but we couldn't get one where we didn't look crazy.....so I guess we will just have to stick to crazy!!!

I wish we could've stayed there for ever.....it was such a relief..not being surrounded by all the memories....these were new memories.....we were making new memories....and it was good to laugh and feel closer to my girls....oh yeah..and Chris too....







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the toots!!!

great pics - you know I can't wait to see them scrapped ; )

Sandi Arnold said...

I've had Skyline Chile and with the Spegetti it's great, Famous in Cinncinati, Ohio! Loved see your new memories...and Congrats on your request for more pages...you know your my publishing guru!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Hi Staci,
So glad you stopped by my blog for the Pink Paislee blog hop. I've been trying to figure out how to find you and tell you how much I ADORED your acrylic album in Somerset Memories. Holy Moly! I bought the magazine because of it. So glad to see they are scooping up your work. Can't wait to see more
All the best, Anabelle

Alison said...

Wow, congrats on the pubs!! I just went to your gallery at SB.com to get some inspiration for my layouts and I couldn't believe all the "Out for Pubs"! Maybe you need to take a pic and do a layout...brag a little. Hey, got a challenge for you...I've gotten a few more cool stamps in my Studio Calico kits since that one. I can't afford to send you kits anymore (boohoo) but I thought I would loan em to you and see what you come up with! What do you think?!

Stacey said...

wow congratulations!!! You totally RAWK girl!!! love the pictures!!