Friday, April 20, 2012

scrapbooking in a vintage book

I have been in a rut with scrapbooking lately, now it might have alot to do with us moving, I have been packing, up our house where we have lived for the past almost 11 years by myself, and I have had offers to help, but it was something I wanted to do...but I am tired, and really in no mood to scrap!! but now that the move is almost over, I have been itching, but still feeling un-inspired, I guess, so I decided to change it up a little, I bought an old book from the local, antique/thrift store, and decided to just scrap on the pages themselves, it has been fun, giving me a lil scrap fix!! so here are a couple pages that I finished the other day.....

here is the front of the book, which I really fell in love with!!


3 comments:

Stella said...

You scrapped over pages in a Bobbsey Twins book?? Sacrilege!! :)

It looks pretty cool, though. :)

Carmen O. said...

What a cool book. I'm so looking forward to your further additions to this book. You really inspire me Staci. Beautiful work!!

Andrea Amu said...

What a cool idea, Staci! LOve that!

You've been such a strong lady! You can be proud...