Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Somerset Memories Toot!! X 4

such a fun halloween this year....On halloween night, me and the girls went to my childhood neighborhood to trick or treat!! me,aadynn,sommer,payton & tonee" before trick or treating sommer and aadynn carved pumpkins!! Aadynn just wanted to eat the pumpkins!!
On sunday me and eric took the girls to a trunk or treat event in toledo, ohio, took this pic of syerra, aadynn & me...before it started.

and on saturday night, me sommer & Aadynn went to a trunk or treat in ypsilanti...we were all kittys...LOL

here is me and eric waiting on syerra to get out of the moonbounce, which she quickly did after the lil boy next to her threw up!!

was so thrilled to get a request from somerset memories for 4 of my layouts...I just started submitting again last month.....after being out of the publishing game...for a long time....so this request has really inspired me to start submitting again.....it was always such a high to see my layouts in a magazine....such an honor...I love it!!



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just looked up your blog after seeing your work in SS Memories!
As a fellow Michigander, I love to scrapbook too and love your blog!

Unknown said...

Hello bro. I discovered your blog using Bing Search Engine. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.