Thursday, October 7, 2010

Somerset Memories Autumn 2010

was happily shocked to get another issue of somerset memories with 2 of my layouts in there....thought I was done..... love this one of my dad,brother and nephew working on my lawnmower.....
and then the one on the bottom of this page...I did a year after ed passed away..


I've also done a couple more pages....this one is a pic of the chicken coop....kinda being overtaken by the overgrown grass and weeds.....




and this last one I did for a challenge over at tally scrapper....








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! What a nice layout!!Especially I like the second layout"HEALING".

Taniwha said...

You are still my absolute number 1 favourite scrapper! I just love your style and wish I could scrap like you but I always chuck too much on the page lol!