Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrappy Chic getaway!!

yesterday got to finally hang with jeniece all day at scrappy chic.....and look at this awesome lil' find I came across...some film strip riboon from Tim Holtz!!! yummmmmm......split a can with jeniece and it was only like 3.99!!
and I actually did 3 layouts...too..first one of sommer and her new puppy blair, used some october afternoon paper....from the thrift shop line..


and this one of nate showing lil mikey and alyssa how to catch fireflys..


and of course just a everyday one of my grill...made it another summer





just dragged my scrapbook table back to the living room so hoping to get a few more pages done today....


4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Wow I just love the way you layout your pages! That photo of Sommer and Blair is fantastic. So glad you were able to get some scrappin in.

Lisa Dorsey said...

What fun layouts! Love your style!

PaperCameraScissor said...

Oh my gosh I need some of that tim film!! looks so cool and I have ideas--:D

I have always loved seeing your awesome layouts. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun...! Long overdue!!!

Jeniece