Wednesday, April 14, 2010

scrappin'

well the scrap table is back out!! hoping to scrap alot over the summer....just really want to find that love for it that I had, and hoping with the baby it's gonna make me want to scrap again...I did a mini page...of the pregnancy tests I took....and how it took 3 home tests and a bloodtest before I would accept that it was true!!!and the next pages were done with the april kit over at tallyscrapper...awesome kit!! love the green and browns!!!
















everything is going well...for the most part, today is my first doctor visit...I have a crib..which I need to bring in,it's still in the back of my car!!




7 comments:

Alyson said...

Can you still lose weight while pregnant, or does this put the weight loss on hold? (I'm to young to know this. haha) I have never commented before but I lurk around on your blog because I am following my own weight loss along with yours... I haven't lost as much as you, but I'm still doing really well. I enjoy the honesty of your videos! -- Alyson

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always enjoy your blog and your great scrapbook creations.

Continued blessings!

Fawn

Anonymous said...

Oooh how i love the twice, the Fourth and the last one !!
Hope you'rs well and everything is all right for you !
hope too to keep in touche with you :)

xxx

DenGar2-Nak CiTer NieY! said...

wooowwww!!!amazing!!
i really wanna try scrappin'...but i dont really know how to start it can u teach me the basic??coz i really i want to do it!!

Sandra said...

You've inspired me to scrapbook again...I keep meaning to, and now I will. Really. I'll try? You're blog is terrific!

Chris Nicholson said...

What's the 'if it works' layout all about? That one looks pretty deep...

Silvitanova said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't visit your blog for a long time! to long! I missed the big news. Great, I'm very happy for you!