Monday, March 15, 2010

scrappin' at Scrappy Chic

yesterday me and jeniece spent the entire day at scrappy chic scrappin' we both got 3 layouts done, and without much struggle, I think our creative sides just needed to put something down on paper, it felt good....and actually made me miss the days when we were at our full scrap addiction...where it seemed a week couldn't go by without us croppin'...and for myself I remember honestly that a day couldn't go by without touching something scrapbookish!! I miss it...and I think I need it...maybe I need to get my scrap area back up and functioning.....also wanted to say hi to kathy...a blog reader who I happened to run into at the store yesterday, it was great meeting you, and can't wait to try out these retreats you talked about....Oh another bummer...yesterday was my first day shopping' without a discount...since I'm not on the team at scrappy chic...ouch that hurt..you kinda get used to always getting a discount...but I still did a little shoppin...the new bo bunny mammarazzi (not spelled right I'm sure) is so cute!!!!



so I did get a couple pages....done...hope to have more soon...

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Always enjoy seeing your Lo's! Spring Break is over and it's back to school. I did not even get any scrappin' done during break. One day soon! Have a wonderful week!

aggiebonfire00/lindsay k. said...

i saw your valentine's layout on 2peas this morning and i didn't recognize you! came over to your blog and OMG...SO PROUD of your weight loss! you look amazing!

BRANDY said...

you are being followed. be afraid lol. just kidding. great blog!

Taniwha said...

Woooo! Love your LO's chick, you're my favourite scrapbooker ever and I would so love to come scrap with you one day! Actually, I'd really like to shop with you one day too, you seem to pick the bestest products!

vic said...

nice scrapping